You found the love of your life and are keen to spend the rest of your life together but how do you make a memorable proposal? It doesn’t matter if you met via a friend or were high school sweethearts, the idea of making a proposal is challenging.
You can look for marriage proposal ideas on the internet or take advice from friends. In San Diego, the Black Swan Gondola Company offers a romantic cruise engagement package. It certainly leaves her impressed at all the efforts you took to plan a surprise proposal.
The scenic landscape and the scented rose petals scattered in the gondola are romantic. The most crucial question ‘Will you marry me!’ in such a surreal environment is awesome!
Before the proposal
- Make sure that both of you are prepared for after wedding responsibilities. Discuss the future, so she knows that you will certainly ask for marriage anytime.
- You need to ask her parents for approval, it seems caring and nice on your part.
- Buy an engagement ring but make sure it is the right size.
- Plan a proposal – Will she love an intimate moment or a grand gesture or a surprise surrounded by friends or family? Even a cozy living room decked with lots of candles and rose petals can look special to her.
- Jot down a candid small speech to get an idea of what to say while proposing.
- You can celebrate a full-engagement party together or with a large group [friends and family].
During the proposal
- Store the ring box discreetly
- Have a professional photographer on standby
- Breathe deeply and go on your knees to propose with the ring.
- Never rush, drink in the moment!